Mon., Aug. 28, 5-7pm — Open House for Lebanon Hills Sub-Watershed Study
Learn more about what Dakota County is doing to help improve water quality and ecosystem services in Lebanon Hills. County Environmental Resources staff and Park Natural Resources staff will present information about the sub-watershed study and what it will attempt to accomplish.
September — “25 by ’25” Community Discussions
Conservation MN in partnership with Wilderness in the City will host six community meetings to discuss Governor Dayton’s goal to reduce water pollution 25% by the year 2025. Ideas, suggestions and feedback from these discussions will be submitted to the Governor’s office to help shape the 25 by ’25 goal. You are welcome to participate in any one of the meetings. Hope to see you there!
- Rosemount – Tues., 9/5, 7-9pm at Steeple Center, Room 202
- Burnsville – Thurs., 9/7, 6-8pm at Burnhaven Library
- Apple Valley – Sat., 9/9, 10:00am-noon at Apple Valley Community Center
- Eagan – Thurs., 9/21, 6-8pm at Rasmussen College, Room 116
- Inver Grove Heights – Tues., 9/26, 6-8pm at Inver Glen Library
- Lakeville – Thurs., 9/28, 6-8pm at Heritage Library
Tues., Sep. 19, 9am — Dakota County Board Physical Development Committee Meeting
Decision Pending: The County Board is expected to review and provide direction on the Central Greenway Connectivity Study. Learn more…